1. Information collected by us
- In general, we collect the following information about you (collectively referred to as "Personal Information"):
- information which you provide when you register as a member, which may include some or all of the following: - (1) information about your personal identity such as gender, marital status, age, preferences, likes and dislikes. company name etc.; (2) your financial information such as your banking details and any information relating to your income and lifestyle levels; and (3) your contact details such as your physical addresses, postal addresses, telephone numbers and the like;
- content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our services, which include email communications, blog, chat room and discussion board communications, instant message communications, experts forum communications, fax mail communications, membership of mailing lists etc;
- your username, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our services; and
- data either created by you which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
2. Protection of Personal Information
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data as no method of transmission over the Internet or over mobile networks, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card/ debit card number, internet banking information) via the Website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and/or SiteLock. In some other cases, we may also encrypt sensitive information where it is stored on our systems. We do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information or private communications will always remain private and hence any transmission is at your own risk.
3. Disclosure of your information
We are not in the business of selling information about our customers to others. However, we may disclose your Personal Information for the following reasons:
- Business transfers: (d) We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
- We may also use your personal information to enforce our rights against you.
- with Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive a notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell or rent or trade or share your Personal Information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent. We use your Personal Information for our internal purposes such as processing and keeping you informed of your order. To improve our ability to serve you relevant advertisements across the internet for products that will be more interesting to you, we may provide your Personal Information to our advertising agents that use your information solely for our advertising purposes. You may, from time to time, receive information from us about new features, new services and special offers we think you'll find valuable. If you take advantage of special offers made by our marketing partners, we may, with your consent, transfer your Personal Information to them. We may share your mailing address with select third parties.
5. Web Beacons
We also use web beacons, pixel tags, clear GIFs or similar means (individually or collectively "Web Beacons") on our Website. A Web Beacon is an electronic image, often a single pixel, embedded on web pages and is ordinarily not visible to users. Web Beacons allow us to count the number of users who have visited certain pages of the Website to generate statistics about how our Website is used.
6. IP Address and Cookies